1. Complete our Expression of Interest form – (Click Here)
2. You will receive an email with more information to complete your application.
3. We receive your application & we contact you for a telephone interview.
4. If successful, we issue you with a Confidentiality Agreement and a Deed of Undertaking and Acknowledgment and ask that you pay a fully refundable deposit of $2,000.
5. Time to roll up your sleeves. We’re going to put you out in the field for an experience day!
6. We meet each other for a face-to-face interview.
7. We contact your references (one personal, one professional).
8. If mutually agreed by both parties we will enter into the documentation stage. As per the franchise code the applicant has 14 days to perform their due-diligence, review the documents. At this stage we recommend having it reviewed by a “Franchise” lawyer. Anytime within the 14 days you can request a full refund and we go our separate ways.
9. Complete and sign all necessary documentation prior to the commencement of any training.
10. Pay balance of the franchise fees